the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness.
- Sunday afternoons.
- Family, because they are your biggest fans and your most honest critics.
- The cozy spot of your couch.
- Your friends — the ones that will never fail to understand you. The ones that will always have your back. The ones that have become your family
- Your mind — that will always keep you hoping, dreaming, thinking.
- Each of your 5 senses.
- Every mistake you have ever made & every challenge you have ever faced, and the chances to learn from them and grow as a person.
- Long walks with no distractions.
- Good conversations with people that matter to you.
- Your good health for enabling you to live the life you desire
- Your job, as well as the vacation days that come along with it.
- The extra five minutes in bed when you hit the snooze button.
- Every ounce of freedom & every single privilege you may have.
- Your hobbies and everything that you love to do.
- The first sip of coffee on a Monday morning.
- The playlist that suits your current mood on point.
- Travel, and any opportunity to experience a new environment
- Your life, your being, your existence – because you are here on this earth for a reason.
Be extra grateful this holiday season. Stop paying attention to bad things happening in your life, look at the all of the good, and look at it every day. Appreciation can lead to abundance of the good things.